Position: Supportive Housing Case Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Fairfax County, VA
Compensation: $42,105 gross annually
- Gain valuable experience with Pathway Homes’ proven recovery-based, Housing First, model for supporting individuals with mental health and substance use disorders in achieving their goals.
- Work within a supportive environment meeting regularly with your supervisor and teammates.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will learn our successful model for recovery by:
- assisting individuals with independent living, sobriety, psychiatric stability, housing stability and engagement in the community.
- spending most of your time interacting with clients, so you build meaningful relationships.
- supporting individuals’ ability to remain in housing by assisting them with adhering to lease terms, developing housekeeping skills, and developing positive relationships with neighbors and the community.
- ensuring compliance with fire and safety standards, and establishing collaborative relationships with landlords and homeowner associations.
- learning what area resources are available and how to refer individuals to those community services and resources.
Required qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or a related field. Experience working with individuals with co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders or experiencing homelessness.
Preferred Qualifications include a substance use/addiction certification. Bilingual.
Pathway Homes is dedicated to the ongoing efforts to prevent and end homelessness in our community. We are a nonprofit, community-based organization providing non-time-limited housing and supportive services to adults with severe mental illnesses and/or co-occurring disorders, including substance abuse or intellectual disabilities. Our housing programs incorporate a continuum-of-care approach that meet each individual’s needs, where they are, at their unique point on their road to recovery. Case management services focus on helping individuals attain and strengthen the skills needed to manage their mental and physical health, maintain their home, enhance personal relationships, develop healthy life habits, and promote the achievement of personal goals.
Pathway Homes has been named to Nonprofit Times’ list of “Best Nonprofits to Work For” six years in a row!
Full time employees at Pathway Homes are offered many fantastic benefits, such as:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
• Free Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Long-Term Disability
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Company Holidays)
• Earn up to two weeks of vacation in your first year, three weeks annually for years 2-4, and up to 4 weeks of vacation after 5 years of employment.
If you have a positive attitude, pride in your work, and a passion for helping others, you may be interested in joining our team.
How to Apply:
Preferred: Email your resume (or summary of qualifications) and a cover letter to: Resume Roster.
Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
OR, you may mail to:
Pathway Homes, Inc.
10201 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 200
Fairfax, VA 22030
Pathway Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pathway Homes, we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their knowledge, skills, experience, and achievements without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.