Position: Overnight Support Professional
Employment Type: Full Time
Hours: Wednesday – Saturday 11PM – 7AM
Location: Fairfax County, VA
Compensation: $31,200 gross per annum
- Gain valuable experience with Pathway Homes’ proven recovery-based, Housing First, model for supporting individuals with mental health and substance use disorders in achieving their goals.
- Work within a supportive environment meeting regularly with your supervisor and teammates.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will learn our successful model for recovery by:
- Promoting the recovery of individuals with mental health and substance use disorders through skills development, care coordination, service planning and supported community integration.
- Partnering with residents in developing mutually agreed upon goals and individualized service plans.
- Provide individual and group counseling, utilizing evidenced-based and agency-approved methods and techniques.
- Develop leadership skills as the shift leader while on duty.
- Coordinating care, including referrals and supporting residents’ access to resources.
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relations with residents’ families and other care providers.
- Documenting residents’ behavior and progress in the clinical record in accordance with DBHDS, DSS, DMAS, CARF, and Pathway Homes’ standards.HOURS: Tuesday, 2PM-10PM, Wednesday, 12PM-6PM, Thursday, 8AM-4PM, Friday, 8AM-4PM, Saturday, 8AM-6PM
Required qualifications: Experience in the Human Services field and an ability to partner effectively with persons with severe and persistent mental illness.
Pathway Homes is dedicated to the ongoing efforts to prevent and end homelessness in our community. We are a nonprofit, community-based organization providing non-time-limited housing and supportive services to adults with severe mental illnesses and/or co-occurring disorders, including substance abuse or intellectual disabilities. Our housing programs incorporate a continuum-of-care approach that meet each individual’s needs, where they are, at their unique point on their road to recovery. Case management services focus on helping individuals attain and strengthen the skills needed to manage their mental and physical health, maintain their home, enhance personal relationships, develop healthy life habits, and promote the achievement of personal goals.
Pathway Homes has been named to Nonprofit Times’ list of “Best Nonprofits to Work For” six years in a row!
Full time employees at Pathway Homes are offered many fantastic benefits, such as:
- Health insurance with a Nonstop Wellness Card that offers no copays or deductibles for in-network services and providers
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Critical Illness insurance
- Long Term Care insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- 403(b) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account for health savings and dependent care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employees begin accruing sick and vacation leave on their first day
- 10 ½ holidays recognized annually plus two floating vacation days
If you have a positive attitude, pride in your work, and a passion for helping others, you may be interested in joining our team.
How to Apply:
Preferred: Email your resume (or summary of qualifications) and a cover letter to: Resume Roster.
Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
OR, you may mail to:
Pathway Homes, Inc.
10201 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 200
Fairfax, VA 22030
Pathway Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pathway Homes, we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their knowledge, skills, experience, and achievements without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.