Position: Registered Nurse
Program: Clinical Services
Employment Type: Part-time, 20 hours/week. Schedule TBD as part of interview process
Location: Assissted living facility in Arlington, VA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assess residents biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, self-care and educational factors
- Identify resident health care needs and responses to health issues
- Provide nursing care based on the documented assessment of the individual’s needs
- Analyze assessment findings and discussing health care needs and priorities with the individual and family members
- Identify resident goals, establishing priorities, determining expected outcomes, and designing nursing strategies needed to achieve goals
- Implement all identified nursing strategies
- Engage in active collaboration with residents and interdisciplinary team in development/implementation/revision of Care Plans
- Provide direct nursing care for residents including training and educational group facilitation
- Coordinate all needed health care referrals and services provided by other medical providers
Required Qualifications Include:
- current registered nurse license in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- a minimum of two years clinical experience
- one year of medical case management
COVID Requirements: Please note that Pathway Homes requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Pathway Homes accommodates individuals with qualifying disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs that conflict with its vaccine mandate, provided the accommodation does not pose an undue hardship. Applicants who believe they are entitled to an accommodation should request an exemption after a conditional offer of employment has been made. Requests for exemptions from Pathway Homes’ vaccine mandate are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Pathway Homes is dedicated to the ongoing efforts to prevent and end homelessness in our community. We are a nonprofit, community-based organization providing non-time-limited housing and supportive services to adults with severe mental illnesses and/or co-occurring disorders, including substance abuse or intellectual disabilities. Our housing programs incorporate a continuum-of-care approach that meet each individual’s needs, where they are, at their unique point on their road to recovery. Case management services focus on helping individuals attain and strengthen the skills needed to manage their mental and physical health, maintain their home, enhance personal relationships, develop healthy life habits, and promote the achievement of personal goals. Pathway Homes has been named to Nonprofit Times’ list of “Best Nonprofits to Work For” in each of the last seven years.
If you have a positive attitude, pride in your work, and a passion for helping others, you may be interested in joining our team.
How to Apply:
Preferred: Email your resume (or summary of qualifications) and a cover letter to: Resume Roster.
Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
OR, you may mail to:
Pathway Homes, Inc.
10201 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 200
Fairfax, VA 22030
Pathway Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pathway Homes, we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their knowledge, skills, experience, and achievements without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.