Position: Data Quality Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Fairfax County, VA
Compensation: $40,040.00 per annum
Pathway Homes: a Culture of Excellence
P - valuing Partnerships
R - demonstrating Respect
I - an agency of Integrity
D - promoting Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice
E - consistently Empowering staff and clients to achieve and succeed
We are a nonprofit, Housing First organization providing services for adults with severe mental illnesses, substance use disorders and a history of homelessness.
Pathway Homes was named on of the Nation’s 50 Best Places to Work by the NonProfit Times in 2022!
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Data Quality Specialist in our Main Office located in Fairfax, VA. This position has some telework capacity.
What Will You Be Doing?
– coordinating internally and externally to collect scheduled and ad hoc data.
– enter data into data bases and/or spreadsheets
– generates reports and creates documents
– supports quality review of administrative records and processes
– participates in special projects
– maintains confidentiality of information
Required qualifications High School diploma or GED and two years experience with Microsoft Office and EXCEL.
Pathway Homes is dedicated to the ongoing efforts to prevent and end homelessness in our community. We are a nonprofit, community-based organization providing non-time-limited housing and supportive services to adults with severe mental illnesses and/or co-occurring disorders, including substance abuse or intellectual disabilities. Our housing programs incorporate a continuum-of-care approach that meet each individual’s needs, where they are, at their unique point on their road to recovery. Case management services focus on helping individuals attain and strengthen the skills needed to manage their mental and physical health, maintain their home, enhance personal relationships, develop healthy life habits, and promote the achievement of personal goals.
Pathway Homes has been named to Nonprofit Times’ list of “Best Nonprofits to Work For” six years in a row!
Full time employees at Pathway Homes are offered many fantastic benefits, such as:
- Health insurance with a Nonstop Wellness Card that offers no copays or deductibles for in-network services and providers
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Critical Illness insurance
- Long Term Care insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- 403(b) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account for health savings and dependent care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employees begin accruing sick and vacation leave on their first day
- 10 ½ holidays recognized annually plus two floating vacation days
If you have a positive attitude, pride in your work, and a passion for helping others, you may be interested in joining our team.
How to Apply:
Preferred: Email your resume (or summary of qualifications) and a cover letter to: Resume Roster.
Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
OR, you may mail to:
Pathway Homes, Inc.
10201 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 200
Fairfax, VA 22030
Pathway Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pathway Homes, we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their knowledge, skills, experience, and achievements without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.