Consumer Advisory Council
Purpose: To support the mission of Pathway Homes, Inc. by providing a formal channel for consumer views and participation in program design and provision of services.
- To meet on a regular and consistent basis.
- To be familiar with the mission and programs of Pathway Homes, Inc.
- To establish/design procedures to ensure on-going input/feedback from residents of Pathway Homes' programs.
- To identify current service needs and anticipate future needs as guided by resident feedback.
- To provide recommendations to Pathway Homes' management team regarding methods of enhancing consumer empowerment, provision of services and program design.
- To serve as a representative/liaison for any concerns or issues rising from any Pathway Homes' program and to formulate recommendations that are representative of the residents of all programs.
- To ensure confidentiality of all relevant issues.
How Consumers Can Contact the Advisory Council:
- Email email@example.com and your email will be received by a member of the Council.
- Call the Consumer Advisory Council Hotline at (703) 876-0390 ext. 511. Leave a confidential message and a member will return your call.
The Council meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, at 2:00pm, at Pathways' Administrative Offices.
Interested in joining? Please call the Consumer Advisory Council hotline at (703) 876-0390 ext. 511. Leave a message stating your interest in joining, and make sure to include your full name, your phone number, and the best time to reach you. A member of the Council will call you back with more information.