Position: Overnight Support Professional
Employment Type: Full-Time, Sunday-Thursday, 12am (midnight) – 8:00 am
Location: Fairfax County, Va
Compensation: $28,933 annually
What will you be doing?
You will learn our successful model for recovery by:
- Providing direct supervision and assistance to residents overnight.
- Assisting with developing, implementing and monitoring residents’ individual service plans.
- Collaborating with other staff members to ensure residents’ needs are met.
- Monitoring and reporting any maintenance, health, fire and safety issues.
- Learning to document residents’ behavior and progress in the clinical record in accordance with DBHDS, DSS, DMAS, CARF, and Pathway Homes’ standards.
- Communicating effectively with staff, family members and others. Assisting individuals with self-administration of medications as needed.
- Performing some administrative duties, such as scanning and filing.
- Receive hands-on supervision, with regularly scheduled supervisory sessions so you feel supported.
Required Qualifications Include:
- experience in the Human Services field and an ability to partner effectively with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Compensation is $28,933 annually
- Excellent benefits, including health, free dental (for employee), free life insurance and access to a 403(b) account
- Friendly, supportive workplace!
Pathway Homes is dedicated to the ongoing efforts to prevent and end homelessness in our community. We are a nonprofit, community-based organization providing non-time-limited housing and supportive services to adults with severe mental illnesses and/or co-occurring disorders, including substance abuse or intellectual disabilities. Our housing programs incorporate a continuum-of-care approach that meet each individual’s needs, where they are, at their unique point on their road to recovery. Case management services focus on helping individuals attain and strengthen the skills needed to manage their mental and physical health, maintain their home, enhance personal relationships, develop healthy life habits, and promote the achievement of personal goals. Pathway Homes has been named to Nonprofit Times’ list of “Best Nonprofits to Work For” in each of the last five years.
Full time employees at Pathway Homes are offered many fantastic benefits, such as:
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Long-Term Disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Company Holidays)
If you have a positive attitude, pride in your work, and a passion for helping others, you may be interested in joining our team.
How to Apply:
Preferred: Email your resume (or summary of qualifications) and a cover letter to: Resume Roster.
Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
OR, you may mail to:
Pathway Homes, Inc.
10201 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 200
Fairfax, VA 22030
Pathway Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pathway Homes, we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their knowledge, skills, experience, and achievements without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.