Position: Data Quality Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Fairfax County, Va
Compensation: $40,000 annually
- Deepen your understanding of EXCEL and Microsoft Office.
- Participate in special projects in addition to your regular duties.
- Work with a variety of staff to gather data.
- Be entitled to excellent benefits.
- Receive hands-on supervision, with regularly scheduled supervisory sessions so you feel supported.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be doing a variety of tasks related to data and information management:
- You will create documents to manage data, coordinate with staff to collect data, and enter it into databases or spreadsheets accurately.
- You will generate reports from databases and spreadsheets and support quality review of administrative records and processes to ensure quality.
Required Qualifications Include:
High School diploma or GED required.
Two years experience with Microsoft Office and EXCEL spreadsheets.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Associates degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related field.
- Advanced EXCEL, or basic SQL scripting experience.
- Compensation is $40,000 annually
- Excellent benefits, including health, free dental (for employee), free life insurance and access to a 403(b) account
- Friendly, supportive workplace!
- Full-time schedule that leaves your afternoons and evenings free
- Be part of an organization that is making a real difference in the community. Learn to support residents living with mental illnesses.
Pathway Homes is dedicated to the ongoing efforts to prevent and end homelessness in our community. We are a nonprofit, community-based organization providing non-time-limited housing and supportive services to adults with severe mental illnesses and/or co-occurring disorders, including substance abuse or intellectual disabilities. Our housing programs incorporate a continuum-of-care approach that meet each individual’s needs, where they are, at their unique point on their road to recovery. Case management services focus on helping individuals attain and strengthen the skills needed to manage their mental and physical health, maintain their home, enhance personal relationships, develop healthy life habits, and promote the achievement of personal goals. Pathway Homes has been named to Nonprofit Times’ list of “Best Nonprofits to Work For” in each of the last five years.
Full time employees at Pathway Homes are offered many fantastic benefits, such as:
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Health & Dependent Care)
• Life Insurance
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Long-Term Disability
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Company Holidays)
If you have a positive attitude, pride in your work, and a passion for helping others, you may be interested in joining our team.
How to Apply:
Preferred: Email your resume (or summary of qualifications) and a cover letter to: Resume Roster.
Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
OR, you may mail to:
Pathway Homes, Inc.
10201 Fairfax Boulevard, Suite 200
Fairfax, VA 22030
Pathway Homes is an equal opportunity employer.
At Pathway Homes, we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly based on their knowledge, skills, experience, and achievements without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.