In fulfilling our mission to provide the highest quality services and programs to adults with serious and persistent mental illness, we value:
- Consumer Empowerment. We encourage choice and assist consumers of our services to assume increasing degrees of independent living, self- sufficiency and self-confidence.
- Dignity. We respect the inherent worth and dignity of all individuals and promote self-determination as an expression of self-worth.
- Diversity. We respect individuals of all backgrounds and beliefs, and utilize the widest variety of talents, skills and viewpoints. We demonstrate compassion through caring, and appreciation and tolerance for individual choices, differences and needs.
- Flexibility. We seek creative ideas and opportunities and develop dynamic and innovative solutions to challenges that arise. We offer an array of individualized services and programs which are responsive to the diverse needs of all individuals we strive to serve.
- Integrity. The strength and quality of our programs and services rests upon the dedication, commitment and ethical behavior exemplified by our staff and Board of Directors.
- Staff Empowerment. We promote and maintain a competent and satisfied workforce by respecting one another, recognizing each other's achievements, and valuing our employees within a supportive environment which encourages professional growth.
- Teamwork. Our ability to fulfill Pathway Homes' mission is strengthened and enhanced through collaborative efforts towards our common goals and the participation of consumers, family members and service providers.