Pathway Homes embodies the spirit of recovery: embracing an attitude of hope, self-determination and partnering with each individual on their personal journey toward achieving self-fulfillment and realizing their dreams.
- Recovery from mental illness is possible!
- Pathways promotes individual rights.
- We focus on the whole person.
- We focus on the strengths of individuals.
- Individuals are responsible for the solution, not the problem.
- Pathways strives to eliminate stigma through advocacy, community education and social change.
- We foster hope and self-determination.
- Recovery must occur at the pace and direction of each person.
- We partner with individuals to achieve their highest quality of life.
- Pathways encourages individuals to identify mutual support systems that allow for the sharing of experiences, strengths and hope.
- Pathways recognizes and supports the value of each person's spirituality in the recovery process.